5.01.2013

The Plague

We have the plague. At least that's what diarrhea feels like when you have a two year old. It is the pits. You walk around wondering what infected you. That unknowing of what got you is what is so scary. You wonder if you ate something bad and you think maybe you should throw all the food in the fridge away. You wash your hands obsessively. You stay away from all human life and hope that this, too, will pass.

Other than that the sun is shining and nap time started at eleven am.

So we're all good.

And besides, I get to read books all day long with my favorite lil' red head. That sure does beat grocery shopping!


[I'm thinking this is not something should be readily post about. But, hey, if you are willing to read my blog, I am just going to have to tell you how it is. That's our life.]





No comments: