5.09.2013

Hold you!

It has been rainy and humid. Alyssa's hair is like a dream come true.


You see, I slept in sponge curlers for 45.3 % of my child hood hoping for perfectly curly hair. It didn't every really work, but it apparently it altered my genes and now my child has curly hair! And I never have to brush her hair! I know that was my mom's nightmare with me but it is one that I do not currently face!

Anyway, hold you! Alyssa used to say "huhvwa" when she wanted to be held. That has now come full circle and is "hold you"! She likes to be held and since we always say "do you want me to hold you?" the act of being held is "hold you".

The plague left. Just in cause you were concerned. And I am grateful!

And finally my favorite part of today was taking a walk in the parking lot with rain boots on and jumping in all the puddles...well not me, but Alyssa. I was the supervisor and the car-watcher-outer person. I thought about how fortunate we are to live in a place with really poor drainage. It makes a 2 year-old's day!

Also, if you see my camera charger, please let me know. Thank you!



No comments: