5.13.2013

Post 101

I was going to celebrate my 100th post, but that was so last week!

Oh well.

Alyssa and I had a girl's night when Erik went to the Fathers' and Sons' camp out. After helping Erik by 15 dozen eggs, 5 gallons of milk, 15 lbs of bananas, and 8 gallons of orange juice he dropped us off at our friend's for some grilled cheese and a frozen yogurt trip.

In the meantime we took some pictures. B is much more willing to acquiesce to my request for pictures than Alyssa. He was even telling me whose turn it was for a picture. "Now it's Wyssa's turn!" But Wyssa could care less!


Mother's day was great! I got birthday cake pancakes for breakfast and a blender and frying pan (it's blue and white and nonstick. COOL!). Unfortunately I did not leave the chapel fast enough after sacrament meeting to obtain my bar of chocolate. And sadly I precariously perched the GLASS blender jar in the dish rack and it fell and broke after only making a batch of banana milk and some delicious smoothies. But the good news is that I will probably be able to get a plastic replacement. Thankfully Alyssa is still alive. Her presence makes me a mother and has no monetary value, just lots of smiles and love and cuteness.

Good thing my motherhood is defined by this shattered blender jar.

Erik swept it up for me. I was kind of in shock and rather sick after the event.
And in other good news I also got a free potty seat from freecyle for Alyssa. It has Elmo on it. She's in love.

1 comment:

Anna Jensen said...

Oh my goodness! I love her hair... And I love and miss you!