5.31.2013

The Feeling of Accomplishment

Do you ever have days where you just want to feel like you got something done? That's how I have felt all week! I mean, of course I have been taking care of and teaching Alyssa. That's important! But I just want to feel like I've accomplished something...something besides housework. I think this blogging experience will give me that feeling.

Memorial Day Weekend was a WHIRLWIND of fun! We started with a great deal of pomp and circumstance. Erik walked in honor of receiving his Master of {Disaster} Science {and Management} degree. [When you experience pomp and circumstance with a two-year-old you start to wonder what the need is for so much hoopla! Never mind that, though.] Alyssa and I were the proudest daughter and wife there!


Where's Waldo? Thank goodness for the hat!
 This is kind of how commencement went...


As in Alyssa and I spent most the time listening from the grass outside the stadium + it was freezing with that nice 20 MPH wind!


              

I present Erik J. Archibald, MS, EIT...anyone want to hire one of those? 

There are about a million pictures. Basically Erik looked awesome with his hat thing and his bow tie. What a stunning graduate!


The convocation school ceremony was very nice. I even captured a movie for your viewing pleasure...


I am so proud of Erik and all the work he does to be awesome at school! One summer + one semester + one thesis = Masters Mission Accomplished!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!!! Love the hat! Cracks me up!