2.27.2013

A Small Obsession I Have

And her name's Alyssa.


You love this outfit and you want it, too? I can tell by the look in your eyes.

Dress: Baby Gap handed down from loving neighbors - free
Mitten: Wal Mart - $1
Cow Bag: Grandma - gift
Sparkly Shoes: Wal Mart - $5
Hat: Rastafarian Specialty by Ben - gift

The fact that she puts this all together on her own? Priceless!

I'm trying some different writing out. I kind of like writing. It lets me express my inner most self and I aspire to have people read what I write and love what they read. So...here you go. I present to you my second public blog and my fourth blog that I am going to try to actively keep:





2 comments:

Ann & Marcus Wager said...

Very creative! I enjoyed your writing very much. :) I looked at a lot of your other posts. I'm so jealous of all of the traveling you do. You've seen so many amazing places! What fun experiences!

Liz said...

I love Alyssa's unique style! It reminds me a little of another little girl I knew who loved belts and wore dresses for skirts (even though the arms to the dress hung at her sides) and wore leggings on her head so she'd have long hair!