3.01.2013

Favorite Fridays

I am having a moment where I'd like to share with you my favorite something.

Today's favorite is brought to you by March...in fact I am absolutely sure that if it was not the first day of March, this would not have happened....

My favorite way to wake up in the morning is to the sun shining. And that is what happened today. (Let's not talk about the cloud cover that has since developed...) It streams through the blinds and gives you the promise of a new, fresh, wonderful day. And even if the day isn't that great you can still remember that when you woke up, it was beautiful.

What is your favorite way to wake up, that is, if you like to wake up?

3 comments:

BB said...

Amen to waking up and seeing some light (we get up around 5:30 so it is still a bit too early to have the sun shining). I hate daylight savings but pretty soon we get to Spring Forward!

Emily said...

Oh man! I gave away how late we wake up! But I, too, am excited to spring forward! Thanks for reading my blog, and commenting!

Emily said...

Oh man! I gave away how late we wake up! But I, too, am excited to spring forward! Thanks for reading my blog, and commenting!