2.22.2013

Alyssa the Crack Up

Alyssa. Alyssa. Alyssa. She does things every day that keep me laughing. She has started to request outfit changes several times a day. I think our average is about 3 outfits.

She found her sunglasses and wears them with style...inside of her toy box.



She eats spaghetti with sauce now. This picture reminds me of one of myself. Mmm. She loves her noo noles. When I say it is time for lunch or dinner she asks for noo noles.



She's a marathon potty sitter, though she has yet to go in the potty. I think she thinks it is a special chair she can sit on without her diaper while she colors.

She sleeps wither blanket over her head...



...I wonder who she got that from?

She is very opinionated and has in her mind exactly how she wants things...funny, so do I. But she's still so fun every day of her life!

When Alyssa gets out of the bath tub she calls herself a baby and likes to be wrapped in her towel. One night after such an incident I thought she said she wanted her picture taken. (It is a little difficult to understand her words sometimes.) So we took a pictures...to reminisce from when she was a baby. 



We made cookies with our friends for Valentine's day. They were thick and yummy! The frosting, also, was to.die.for. The secret? Whipping cream...whipped. So good. So yummy that even seeing pictures brings back such delicious memories that I want to go make some more right now. Quick, you should try it!





So, yeah, that's our life in a nutshell. We keep moving forward and pray that the weather will warm up and some day we are all going to make it!



1 comment:

Briana said...

Cookie decorating skills = A+++. I pretty much just dipped mine in the frosting and ate them. And they were SO good. When Ty got home (I did save a few for him) he was like, "These are so thick and chewy and good!" Good job us :).