12.29.2012

The Best Snow of Delaware

It was a white 29th of December! We got a bit of the snow storm that blew through this neck of the woods. It was truly delightful! It is the first snow I have seen that actually stayed around more than 30 minutes!

Erik took Alyssa outside for just a second, and they brought me back some snow. Before I knew it we were all outside building snowmen together! Alyssa and I built a little one and Erik built one as tall as himself...until it fell over. The snow was perfect. We had so much fun! I am grateful for those little moments we have together! I am also grateful for the beauty of snow in small, delightfully fluffy quantities.




Unfortunately Alyssa does not wear her mittens. She doesn't seem to mind though, and we did not stay out for too long.



Our Rastafarian snowman. (Hat courtesy of Ben's Hat Making Skills)

No comments: