12.12.2012

A Christmas Miracle!

After writing about my predicament, I thought maybe I should try uploading pictures again and check on my allotted amount of pictures space. And miracle of miracles, they increased my storage to 5 GB since last time I posted pictures!!! Maybe they saw my sincere effort to delete all unnecessary pictures and gave me a gift for those efforts. 

Now, here are some pictures.


I know the lighting is really bad, but Alyssa is HILARIOUS. She just started smiling for pictures again.
 Alyssa and were having our normal popcorn snack and Alyssa had gone into the kitchen to get more popcorn. She was taking kind of a long time and being kind of quiet and I went in to find THIS! DUMPING salt on our popcorn. Now, Dad might say she got this from me, but I really did not teach her this! Also, she knows the salt settles to the bottom of the bowl because she wipes her pieces of popcorn along the bottom before eating them. She is a smart, smart girl!



Check out that left over salt! 
Here is one of Alyssa's Christmas dresses. She looks so elegant. It's practically like we live the Downton Abbey life. (Ha. Sorry. I just had to put a little plug for that in here because I've been watching it a lot and...stuff.)




Her hair was perfect that day, and I didn't even try. Many people at church were impressed and I was just grateful we made it to church dressed!

In other news, Christmas is coming. If you want to get in to the Christmas spirit, read the Ensign for December...and your heart will be touched. The stories are quite heart wrenching, actually. I shed a few tears. 



No comments: