11.06.2013

I love to see the temple!

Alyssa's favorite song (favorite based on the fact that if we ask what song she wants us to sing she says this song) is I Love to See the Temple. I wanted her to see the Salt Lake Temple because it is a bit iconic in our faith. It, too, like everything else was beautiful!


The fountains and reflecting pond were just too tempting. Also, don't be deceived by Jacob and Porter. It was not 80 F. It was actually quite chilly!





I also went to the Draper temple with Mom, Dad, and Jacob. It is my favorite temple. I remember going to the open house before I received my endowments and feeling so close to my Heavenly Father. I went back there to receive my endowments and it is my favorite one to visit when I have the chance. It was a nice session with the fam! I'm grateful we could go together!



No comments: