11.04.2013

Cornbelly's

Alyssa and I took a trip to Utah. Thus, now is the beginning of many a post about what we did there, because my O my we enjoyed the beautiful fall Utah produced this year!



We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point! It has grown in number of attractions!

There was the cow train! Aren't my brothers awesome for riding on a cow train! It was funny standing in line...most parents were outnumbered by kids. However, Alyssa was outnumbered by adoring adults who love her so much to go to Cornbelly's on a day of fall break!


We all participated in some good ol' fashioned duck races!


Porter kindly obliged to have his picture taken with this pumpkin man...


And, of course, we did the corn maze! It was a picture of the U and Y. I went in on the U side because the poor people in my family all think they are U fans. I conceded knowing that it would be the easy side of the maze because the U fans couldn't handle a hard maze. They'd be stuck in there all day!



Victory, VICTORY, VICTORY!!!! We made it. And it turns out that corn mazes are still challenging in broad daylight. They are just less cold!

Not pictured, but still great attractions were the mystery houses (squeeeeeeeeeeeze), the bicycle cars (that Dad rode), another sort of tractor train, a hay ride, a slide that is super super fast (ask my tail bone), and a cow in the hat. 


No comments: