11.01.2013

Halloween Happiness

Alyssa was a little princess for Halloween. Pretty non-descript...pretty easy. She was beautiful, nonetheless! She had a lot of fun at the trunk-or-treat at the church. She was super excited to attend and share our lollipops and get other delicious candy!


Alyssa is a people watcher. She did that more than play games!



They had face painting. Need I say more. Alyssa was sold! She got a pretty flower on her cheek.


The candy has been great. She eats the Gobstoppers, I eat the chocolate and Erik gets what he can. I feel that it has been her greatest motivator behind going potty. She knows she has a variety of goods to choose from each time! It is her self-imposed reward because I never mention it!

Oh, and I gave her a teeny tiny hair cut. It was about a half inch and it was very randomly done after a bath, but I think it makes her hair a little less snarly. I'm glad it's curly so you can't see the uneven-ness of it all!


No comments: