11.05.2013

A Hike Up Bell's Canyon

The mountains were GORGEOUS! I don't think I have seen a fall like that in Utah for a long time. The leaves were turning colors, it wasn't raining or snowing at all. It was just beautiful and vibrant! The air was crisp. Mmm. A lovely, lovely fall.


We hiked a nice, level hike to Bell's Canyon. We made it to the reservoir and it was lovely! Everyone was very kind to carry Alyssa up the mountain. She had to "go" so bad that the burden of walking was almost more than she could bear.

Starting out on our journey...
Claire and Jacob helped, too!
 
Stand by that red tree for a pic op!

Mmm. Beauty!
I just hope I find those mountains in Delaware soon! They seem to be alluding me....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

omg it is so gorgeous!!! esp. the last pic. i'm so glad you got to go!