1.26.2015

An Evening at the Park

We played outside. Just like I said we would. We went to River Front park and played monkey in the middle. Alyssa giggled the entire time! We saw a barge and took some pictures. 


I do take pictures of stuff besides Alyssa. There is something satisfying about catching light and capturing it in surprising and unexpected ways!


After the gate keeper honked us out of the park we headed to Catfish Row. I took more pictures. We played hide and seek and enjoyed the fresh evening air. Sometimes I really don't want to go out and play and I really don't want to get up and move.  But when I do I feel like a new woman! It is revitalizing and wonderful! I also hope, as a mother, that my active little munchkin will never stop loving to move. Erik and I want to preserve her ability to choose running over a cookie for fun family time for forever! 



All I said was "Hey Alyssa!". She whipped around so fast and instantly gave me this pose!
 

Hiding from Dad in the Barge!

No comments: