1.21.2013

May the odds be ever in your favor

I feel that is how the zoo is sometimes. Yea know? Will the animals be around? Will they look lively? Will everyone have a good time?

Today we went to the Dallas Zoo and I do believe the odds were in or favor!! Every time we stopped somewhere the animals seemed to know we wanted to see something cool. We saw some monkeys that were playing with their babe. We feed these crazy parakeet things! (I was mostly getting to dodge the poop, but Erik had quite the bird party happening on him! He was like a mix between Mary Poppins and Jafar!

We visited the giraffes and feed them lettuce right from our very own hands! We saw the elephants east lunch. And we took a monorail ride through the safari!

I would say the odds were awesome and Alyssa loved it!

I would like to know... Do you think the ghost of the Bayou is real? He looked awful statuey to me. I always thought that about the white dragon at Hotel Zoo too!

Anyway... Zoo = success!

No comments: