8.15.2012

Some More TN Pictures

I feel like I didn't adequately show our trip to TN. This is mostly for posterity's sake, but read on if you like.

We stopped at a town called Biltmore Forest for lunch. The McDonald's was HUGE and had a player piano. It merited a video. Alyssa is really funny when we eat out. She mostly people watches and in this case she was singing while eating her nuggets. She's so silly!


We went to Bruster's and had ourselves some real good ice cream. The kiddies get a free cone and so here we all are showing off our cones. 

{Take your pick as to which picture you like...and please notice the red in my hair!}

Alyssa managed to drop her scoop but not her cone. I know I probably should not have let her proceed with what you will see in this movie, but I couldn't resist. It still makes me chuckle.



 I am missin' me some Anna time hardcore. Hopefully we will reunite again within the year! (The miracles of MegaBus ?? ) 

Alyssa did wonderfully on the drives. She's my little companion. I don't know what I would do without her! Tonight we played in the rain. There is a little ledge that has a wedge cut out creating a great faucet! Movies to come later. Alyssa loves the rain and she loves being outside. We spend an hour at a park people watching today with an occasional visit to the jungle gym.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha that ice cream video was hilarious! I'm so excited to see you guys THIS WEEK!

Anna Jensen said...

I miss you guys! You are a blogging inspiration to me. I'm definitely a bit of a slacker... Hope to talk to you soon!