8.10.2012

I Made a Cake

Apparently Alyssa takes 1 nap a day and apparently it is 4 hours long. And I remembered that I had not yet shared the elegant cake that Taylor envisioned and I endeavored to execute.

Here it is! The frosting was extremely buttery. (There were only 3 ingredients in it; can you guess what they were?) The top was a vanilla-chocolate-vanilla cake and the bottom was carrot cake. 




And....drum roll please...
the addition of Solomon's Temple!
{No wedding cake is complete without it!}
...Courtesy of Taylor Archibald...


He he. I loved the addition of the temple! The spray paint was still a little wet so that is why we had to put it on a plate. It was a lovely cake and a good experience for me. I have a lot of practicing to do and some quirks to work out as far as cake making goes, but I think that it is a hobby I will pursue. If you would like to be a volunteer taster, just let me know!

1 comment:

Parish & Becca said...

That cake is just lovely! Good job! I bet it tasted amazing!