5.02.2012

Maybe you've been wondering...


Maybe you're wondering what James Taylor is doing on my blog. Maybe you didn't even know it was James Taylor. But it is. And yes, Carolina is in my mind. It's pretty almost official. We're moving to North Carolina for the summer. Raleigh to be exact. And you thought I was crazy moving to Delaware!

All in all, I'm pretty excited. Jose helped me feel better about moving. The couple leaving North Carolina and letting us live in their apartment for the summer helped me feel pretty good about moving. Reasonable airline tickets to make my trip to SLC still possible helped me feel pretty good about moving. Living 359 miles (that's 5 hours and 50 minutes) away from Anna and James helped me feel pretty good about moving. And all of these things are ways that I believe the Lord has helped me feel pretty good about moving. I'm grateful He is able to provide a little direction from above. I'm grateful that I'll get to come back to Delaware when it's all over and consider my affinity for Carolina.

If you're in the area, stop on by! We'll eat some BBQ maybe and see big bugs and go swimming together. It'll be great!

1 comment:

Anna Jensen said...

Wow! 5 hours and 50 minutes-that's only like 3 hours each if we meet in the middle. Does that mean that we get to play this summer?