5.25.2012

A New Leaf

We made it to North Carolina. It is beautiful here and I am afraid that I may never want to leave. There is something about being here...a little song plays in my soul when I think about it. I love Delaware and Utah is my home but North Carolina is...*sigh*...I don't know yet! But it is somewhere along the lines of wonderful!

Coming to North Carolina has inspired me to turn over a new leaf. I didn't bring my sewing machine and I haven't found 1.1 million things to occupy my time as of yet and so I find myself with a lot of time. Alyssa's only a year old and I think we have about 5,000 pictures. I have slowed down a little bit but my goal is to organize all of those pictures; delete the bad ones, document the good ones, make little movies, and archive all of those important moments! The thing with being behind is that you then feel like you have to catch up and then miss staying on top of what is coming in each day! So it'll be a little give and take, back and forth until we figure this thing out!

Alyssa is growing up. She put those sunglasses on herself. She spend 20 minutes or so taking them off or putting them on. She knocked her bow out in the process!


That tongue is often out! She's getting more teeth...maybe it will start staying inside more.


We went swimming on Tuesday and again today. She has a ballerina swimsuit and a watermelon swimsuit. She's such a babe!


Her new favorite activity is putting things away. She has all the cards from my wallet and spends a long time taking them out and putting them back in a school bus. Today she started putting them on a ledge on the foot board of our bed. She also likes wet wipes. She first wiped the ledge off and then put her cards on. I'm afraid she might be a little OCD!




No comments: