4.10.2012

Spring Break at Longwood Gardens

Erik had a spring break a couple of weeks ago. One day we went to Longwood Gardens. We saw some geese that were slightly aggressive (as seen in the video). The spring bulbs were up and beautiful! It was a little colder than we expected, but we still got some fun pictures. 

Alyssa and Erik with the goose. 

I love the sky in these pictures. 

Alyssa has a secret in this picture. It's in her left hand...

Did you figure out what it is? Yes. It's a dead worm. 
Spring is lasting FOREVER here. I love it most of the time. Some days it is a little colder than I anticipate, but it is mostly beautiful!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I've always wanted to experience an east coast Spring instead of Utah's sad attempt.

I hope you got that worm out of her hand before she put it in her mouth. :)