7.02.2024

Some more things...

I found more pictures so let me describe...that's how I blog when I can't think what to write.

Kent and the robot lawn mower. 
We have a lot of lawn mowers around here. This one is fun because it is remote controlled. It's slow and perfect for the younger kids to drive around.


One Sunday we sat outside as the sun was setting and the kids played with their chicks, feeding them grasshoppers. 


Taft and his chick were running circles around everyone else. Here is a snap shot of him in action trying to get his chick!


Kent and Taft find it a fun challenge to get their hands on the laying hens. Kent has Rosie the Rhode Island Red. She is an older chicken, but very sweet once you have her.


Don't forget about our 4th of July Sunday picture! I should find the whole sequence of them! I'll make a special post some day.


To finish off this post, here is Evan, the walking pillow!



 

No comments: