4.13.2022

Bruno

 Now that I have that part of diabetes off my chest, let me say something else. In December we were talking about how we haven't had any major medical emergencies with our kids. I really wish I had thrown a little salt, a little sugar and said, "Knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood." Because since then Evan has been to the ER twice (he also burned his hand on New Year's Day - that trip was fairly uneventful in comparison) and Kent got a water bead stuck in his ear which required an ENT removal. Now, I'm not generally superstitious - but be careful what you say. 

Also, I'm looking for a padded room to stay in on December 7, 2022. Anyone have one? That has also been a bit of an unlucky day. 

December 7, 2020 - catalytic converter stolen from the Prius

December 7, 2021 - high speed police chase results in our house being hit by a car

December 7, 2022 - ???

No comments: