10.06.2020

Snapshot: Frontiering Imagination


Snapshot: Frontiering Imagination

I see four best friends outside in their fort of sorts, being adventurers, frontiersman, and hunters. I want to remember that many of our mornings are filled with these four playing together outside, foraging for "wheat" (grass gone to seed), "mashed potatoes" (small seed pods from a tree), and nuts. I want to remember that Taft was a hunter, hunting bears and dragons for them to eat. I want to remember that Alyssa set up house or store or whatever she needed to to make sure everything was organized. I want to remember how Joel and Kent just loved to be a part of it all. I want to remember the unity that they kids displayed that they joy they felt in running around, accomplishing their tasks necessary for survival. I hope this is contributing to their future relationships with each other for good. I hope that, though the formal education may be a little elusive, these beautiful children of mine are gaining exactly what they need to meet their potential in the future.
 

No comments: