9.04.2020

Back to school, back to school, so I don't look like a fool

 We started homeschool officially this week. Homeschool is not like normal school, but I think we're learning. We are enjoying each other and books and numbers and rain storms! Alyssa has a great science teacher. She's already learning dimensional analysis! Taft is enjoying his letter lessons (because he gets a piece of gum after). Joel is learning how to use the toilet, both peeing in it and how to flush it and Kent is always there to help me cook! It's hard to grab handfuls of brownie batter, though he tried! Everyone is doing well in our family economy and night time clean up seems to be getting faster because of it. 

We had a back to school dinner last Friday. I also put blue food coloring dots on the bottom of the pizza to let everyone know we are having another BOY in January!


Kent, the sous chef!


For innovation and technology class Erik has been building a robot arm with Taft and Alyssa. They have an R/C to control it. Taft was teaching Kent how to use it but he was a little tired of sitting up, so he just laid down and continued to control it. Such a lackadaisical life!


Alyssa also learned how to play SkipBo this week. I like to make the grunting noise that Grandma Mary used to make when I should play from my stack and not from my hand or discard pile. I scared Alyssa yesterday though because my noise was so loud!


No comments: