8.13.2015

Baby Archibald

Our little man Archibald is growing! He has dilated kidneys, which means he has fluid in his kidneys. This isn't exactly normal, but at this point it is not something to worry about. There is nothing that can be done or determined, as far as I can tell, until after he is born.

The positive side of this is that I have had another ultra sound, which means I got to see him again and thus scored a few more pictures! He was much more cooperative this time! He even showed me his muscle...or his chubby arm...


And here is a little thumb sucking in action. First he opens his mouth nice and wide and brings his thumb up...


And then, SCORE! Suck, suck suck.


I didn't take any pictures for the purpose of "bump memorabilia" with Alyssa. Here is my bump so far. When I have a hard time breathing of when I bend over it feels much bigger than it really is when I look at it in this picture.

22.5 weeks

No comments: