7.07.2015

To remember

Summer is slipping by fast. My child hasn't ever gone to school, yet there is still something magical about the summer months when the sun shines and the weather is warm, even if it is unbearably so. Alyssa and I are doing a family history project. It requires us to watch our family movies and make sure they are labeled and categorized. My skills level may not be the best on the planet, but I am grateful for the little snapshots of history that we have so that we can remember the things we have forgotten. (I am also grateful Erik fixed our external hard drive. He is my hero...fixing all my electronic blunders...don't ever buy encrypted hard drives...just for future reference.)

Thus...here is a few glimpses from today.

Today was planting seeds in garden plots, eating strawberries in pink camp chairs with Hello Kitty umbrellas, playing with a garden hose with a nifty gadget on the end. Today was sweat beads on freckled noses, painting toe nails and being eaten by uncle monster.




No comments: