7.31.2015

Fabulous days start with cool mornings

I woke up this morning and opened the door. The air was fresh and cool rather than muggy, hot and stale. I was determined to enjoy these moments because only heaven knows how long it will stay the hand of heat.

I went to the military park, walked a loop and pondered on life, feeling full of gratitude for the beautiful world in which we live
.
We spent the morning playing outside in our shade covered yard. Alyssa got training wheels for Pinecone, her bike. She even now rides it in endless circles despite the heat that has once again blanketed the atmosphere.


This week has been much better than last week. I feel that for whatever reason much of the burden I felt and expressed previously as relieved. Perhaps the very expression of it is what I needed. Though I do know that God is ever present and aware of me. The Atonement of Christ enables and strengthens me. I have also felt more gratitude, which somehow lifts the heart.

We have had good days of forts, tie dying, story reading, and bike riding. We played with friends, napped, swam, colored, made bread. It has been lovely.

 


No comments: