2.06.2014

To Share a Secret

I have been waiting to do this because I want what I'm about to share to be perfect before sharing it. But it is kind of a work in progress and I hope that by sharing it, I will be able to be more dedicated to it and also gain some valuable input and ideas.

So. My secret is:

I want to be a blogger.

Phew.

But this blog doesn't count in that I don't really want millions (or more than my family and close friends) to read about our everyday life, particularly Alyssa because there are creep-os out there. And I don't really want to look back on this blog, which is a record keeping mechanism for me and see posts about food or what I think about controversial issues or what I do in spare time or whatever.

Now, you might be familiar with my previous blog attempts. And you might have noticed on my profile that I have maybe 7 unrealistic blogs. But I'm moving on from that. They are like journals with bad vibes that need to be thrown out.

So. If you are feeling intrigued. And if you want to be my encouragement/support team/idea generators then take a peak at this link. Remember, it is still a work in progress. Shareable, but a work in progress. And I hope to fulfill my life long dream - the one that eats at me every time I read a blog because I want to do it too.


I am open to comments, topics, ideas, recipes, etc. etc. etc. It will probably definitely not be updated everyday. But hopefully twice a week. It is NOT a food blog but will contain food. It is NOT a photo blog, but I might include pictures. It definitely ISN'T a sewing blog but I do sew. It is an everything blog and I hopefully will talk about a lot of things. So join me in my dream. 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

how fun! i will be an encourager/supporter but can't promise an idea generator haha..can't wait to see more!