2.09.2014

'Sing' the Temple

We went to the Baton Rouge Louisiana temple this weekend. Alyssa started singing  "I Wove to Sing the Temple" when she saw it. 


I am grateful that we can take Alyssa to the temple with us when we go. Sure, the convenience factor is pretty low. Erik and I cannot go inside together, making our time there longer and the drive quite lengthy. However, Alyssa is learning the temple is important. It is important to us. It is important for our family. It is important to make the drive and to worship there. 

I have always loved the temple. I am grateful for the peace that comes to me when I am in it. I am grateful for the covenants I have made there for myself. I am grateful for the work we are able to do to help those who have passed on come unto Jesus Christ and receive their own covenants. It is truly heaven on earth!




No comments: