1.28.2014

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!

I just have to take a moment and dedicate a post to some "so longs" from Newark Metropolitan area. I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I had hoped, but I did get some.

Alyssa and I said good bye to our favorite past time: library time at Newark FREEE!


Alyssa said farewell to her buddies! She told me today she is going to marry the stud below.


Aly and B-Stud

D-Dude and Alyssa
 I said, "see ya soon" to my peeps...and their kiddos!

Bri and Baby Hann

Josh, Joy, and Jerry 
I wish I had gotten pictures with everyone! Truly, my friends, I am so grateful to know you and have you in my life! 

And finally...

 These fellow friends represent all the wonderful kids I worked with in nursery and primary in the Newark 1st ward. These girls could sing best of all! I loved watching their earnest and excited faces.

Stacy and her sweet girls
These boys represent the boys...all of them with their mischievous ways! I miss them!


Our time in Delaware was lovely. It has kind of an orange hue of happiness about it. We grew a tremendous amount as a family and as individuals! We made so many good friends! We learned how to handle a lot of grown-up things that I hope to never have to deal with again (so long Christiana Farms apartments). But most of all we had fun! Delaware is a spectacular place to live if you want to be so near but not in many great cities in the United States! We took over 3,000 pictures there (though I am sure more than 1/2 of them are just of Alyssa...hehe)! But really! What a wonderful place! And...what exceptional people! Keep it real and stay in touch!

Good bye Delaware. Thanks for the memories!
















1 comment:

Briana said...

Yay! You're back! (on your blog :). We miss you so and hope you are settling into your new place! you are going to rock in Mississippi. They are lucky to have you!