1.27.2014

Apply, smack, lick

Did you ever have some good ol' Lip Smackers when you were a wee lass? I had a few. They always smelled so good, even if the quality of lip moistening was lacking.

Well, a variation of these fruity sticks have entered our house full force. Alyssa has a sizable collection that she keeps in a purse. Throughout the day she applies them, each and every one, to her lips. First she puts each one on as she takes them out of her purse and then she reapplies them as she puts them back into her purse.




Today she started applying them to my lips and after each one she would instruct me to lick my lips. I declined the command because, honestly, they kind of gross me out. Eventually, I did take a little lick myself, mostly by accident...mmm! "Razzapple magic" exploded on my taste buds! (A hint of sarcasm, as it mostly tastes like plastic or something of that nature.)

No wonder she loves them so much and they warrant two applications each time!

[I took the pictures at my own peril. She did NOT want her, nor her chapsticks', picture taken.]




2 comments:

Sarah said...

haha funny girl. remember how i had some lipsmackers in a container in our office and she went through a phase of going in their and finding them? i ended up throwing them away bc they gross me out too.

Emily said...

Yes, and after she has applied them/eaten them, do you really want to keep using them?