8.20.2013

Thank Goodness for Blogs

I wonder if when scrapbooking started they ever knew how many pictures people would take? I don't know. But I know that I am just fine with my digital scrapbook. It served it's purpose today when Alyssa and I sat on the couch and flipped through pictures of "baby wyssa". So now I think I'll give you a picture upload overload. These are pictures from pageant that include all the family time we had in Palmyra! It was wonderful to be with the Archibalds and the Nelsens!

Alyssa at the Palmyra Temple

Alyssa doing whatever...but check out those shoes! Two sizes too big and she never tripped!

What we all wish we could do during church!

Watching the Restoration Movie at the Hill Cumorah Visitor's Center with Maria!

Waterproof Cameras are great for Niagara Falls...or Erik's water bottle. 

Thanks Claire!

Skipping rocks in the little pond at the little waterfalls with Porter and Erik.

Alyssa and Grandma! 
Hugs!!!


The stage + Nephi's ship = memorable times!

Phew. Now we can move on from pageant pictures!

No comments: