4.25.2013

Alyssa jumped

On a trampoline at two different houses today. She was in heaven! It is her life long goal to jump and the most she can do right now is kind of hoppy skip.

I was impressed with her recollection skills tonight as I asked her about her trampoline experience. She told me that she jumped with a blue ball and a ball with a doggy on it. This was our first moment of her telling me what she did today.

We also tried a new vegetable stunt. I served everyone only broccoli before the main course. The result was Alyssa eating broccoli for dinner. It was fantastic! And thanks to a good friend's tactic of holding up your fingers and putting one down dramatically for each vegetable eaten, the broccoli was eaten with joy!

There are a lot of things I avoid in fear of tantrums. But I think I have learned today that with a little bit of creativity any obstacle can be overcome triumphantly!

Oh and I still like the twos. Just for the record.

No comments: