10.31.2011

Hah ppy Hall o ween "Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa"

Remember the jack-o-lantern? I'm sure you do if you know what I'm talking about.

Our Halloween celebrations were kind of limited this year. We went to the ward trunk-or-treat. Alyssa was a skeleton and Erik and I were...

(Look at the picture)
(Take a guess)


Losers

Since both teams lost the night before we thought maybe it would be kind of obvious that we were losers. But notsomuch. Our confidence dipped a little lower when an 8 year old told us that we really were losers. He was wearing a U jersey, so maybe we'll forgive him... 

Alyssa was really funny today. Every morning when she wakes up she is a little bit different. She must learn things in her sleep. She inhaled (practically) half a slice of bread. I'm always surprised what she will eat. While we were playing on the floor she decided I work well as a baby jungle gym. She also thought it was funny to suck on my face. She decided that laying down and waiting for me to get her out of her crib is so for little babies. She now sits and waits until I come kind of babbling the whole time. She's got a funny little personality in that body that brings me so much joy each day!

No comments: