7.13.2011

Improvising

Alyssa likes to stand up and preferably without anyone holding her. We've discovered this because of her affinity for her door hanging chair. We also tried out a few toys at Target and Babies R Us. We decided maybe she needs a walker. Being as cheap or rather as intuitive as we are, we made her one out of her door hanging chair and a diaper box. She loves it. We keep a close watch on her though, don't worry.


How can you resist this little bright eyed lizard baby?  (You probably can't!)


What a cheese :)


We've...or rather I have become obsessed with housing in Delaware. I want to find the perfect place for the perfect price. I am beginning to doubt such a place exists but I've made 9 new friends. I emailed the BYU Alum who live in Newark and they have all had a lot to offer. Hopefully we'll find our house soon!

No crazy adventures this time, but maybe next week...if the Museum of Natural History thrills your fancy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hehe, I had the exact same doubts as you that the perfect place existed. good luck!! I hope you find something soon :/