7.25.2011

How young is too young?

I just wanted to let you know a little about myself. When I was a young warthog I liked my belts. I wore them with dresses...


 I wore them to show the world how fierce I was...


 I wore them with my leotards...


Yes, it is true. I liked my belts. So, when Erik emerged from the bedroom with Alyssa dressed like this...

...

Brace yourselves.

...

You might not be ready for what is coming...

...

She is Erik's daughter, too.

...

...


I just had to laugh!!!!!!!!!! So how young is too young to impose your fashion sense on your child?

This week we also went to our stake pioneer days. We watched a great firework show and had some fun food. 



When we came home we found our drive way infested with cockroaches. It's a good thing I don't normally go out at night. I am even more grateful that those little boogers mostly stay outside of our house.

3 more weeks of Vegas... *sigh* 

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am dying with laughter!!!! I love the belt! I shouldn't have started that piece of licorice before I looked at this because I almost choked on it!

Jenica Ostler said...

Haha! You are the cutest! I love those pictures of you, and Eric is hilarious!! So darling. Alyssa's hair is totally red!!! Goll she is cute.