3.24.2021

Sunday Best, Sunday Chaos

Joel and Taft picked their Sunday clothes. We've got a plaid/striped theme going on. They wanted to wear their suspenders like Papa Nelsen. I also love the drawstrings sticking out of their pants. They are funny boys. They look like they're getting ready to be awesome engineers someday. Or maybe they are hipster?

Last Sunday felt a little chaotic. I'm not sure why...Somehow Joel took a nap through the chaos on the couch, but I captured everyone else's chaos. Five kids is super fun but I will say adding the fifth hardly seems like adding one more to the mix. It has been a whole new level of adjustment. I think part of it is everyone is a little older and though that is helpful, it also means there are more independent needs. I can't just group everyone together and hope they all got the attention they deserve. It is time for some individualization around these parts!


 

No comments: