5.21.2016

A gagillion pictures

I have pictures coming out of my nose, like water when you laugh while drinking. They all remind me of the beautiful children that God has blessed us with! I am grateful to have Taft and Alyssa. I am grateful for how Alyssa has adapted so well to Taft up to this point. She loves him and loves to make him happy, which is wonderful! Having a second baby seems infinitely easier because he has such a great source of entertainment in his sister!


 Taft's awesome bedhead that he woke up with and kept for 3 days.

Alyssa and Taft. "Take a picture of us, Mom!"

Taft being so handsome and blue-eyed at 4 months.

 Taft singing during singing time at about 3 months.

 My cute family reading books!

Baby Taft! "Taffffty!"...Love, Ian

So cute!!! Taft at about 2 months!!

No comments: