11.01.2014

The smallest one was Madeline

Alyssa decided a couple of months ago she would be Madeline for Halloween.


A couple of weeks ago she declared I should be Miss Clavel.


Erik was the White House Fence Jumper. He had a White House Track and Field shirt he designed and then we made this little sugar cookie scene to describe his costume. 


It was a merry Halloween. We had a library story time party, a trunk or treat, a singing time play group party, a work party, and a little neighborly trick or treating. At one point on Wednesday Alyssa asked if Halloween was over...nope! We still had a lot more to do! Alyssa was pretty thrilled with all the candy and she wore her costume almost 3 days straight. That makes all the sewing worth it!





3 comments:

Briana said...

oh my goodness, this costume is stinkin cute!!! Nice job!!! and I absolutely love love love you as a nun, hahaha. Glad you guys are doing so well! I still miss you. And wish I could be in on that singing time action! I've been thinking of starting one myself... Love you!

Sarah said...

her costume is so so adorable and classic, i love it!!

Annie said...

Oh, I love your costumes! Alyssa makes a perfect little Madeline.