9.02.2014

Unexpected Acts of Love

When someone knocked on my door Sunday afternoon, I was surprised. It's always fun to have someone come to my door. It gives me a little rush. When the person on the other side of the door was my visiting teacher bearing apple cider donuts, I was flabbergasted! 

She told me that she ran into another member of the ward somehow on Saturday and mentioned she was buying apple cider to make the heavenly creation. The other lady said she had never heard of the donuts until she read my blog.

My visiting teacher felt she could help satisfy some of my nostalgia by letting me partake of the fruits of her labor! The donuts were o, so delicious for my belly and my spirit. I felt grateful for her unexpected act of love and my taste buds couldn't have agreed more!

It was such a simple thing to bring me donuts but it reassured me that God does answer prayers - even when we don't know we are praying them!

mmm! Soo delicious!

No comments: