9.18.2013

friends

Good womenfolk friends are essential. Seriously. And my heart feels much gratitude for all the women in my life! There are women who live nearby who make living so far from family so much more bearable and there are the womenfolk who live far, far away but not quite in Judea's plains. I love them too and I am so grateful that technology brings us so close.

This is a small (and not comprehensive) tribute to my womenfolk friends who I have pictures of, because I want to post the pictures :) 

I said farewell to Leslie. She makes my soul smile. I think of her laugh and her enthusiasm and her realness and her lovely aura, and I just can't help but feeling happy. 


Lauren came for a visit to see myself and Sarah. College friends and beyond are what last, and that is for reals! I will always know Lauren and Sarah longer than I have known Erik. (I know that will make Lauren feel good.) Even though I will always have lived with Erik longer! haha We had a fun time around Delaware and in Philly! Alyssa even tagged along for the girl's day out! It is such a blessing to know them!







No comments: