9.15.2012

Feeding the Ducks and Sensory

While we were in NC we often to feed the ducks. Usually Alyssa would just feed herself, which was fine because the last time we went I saw a sign that said we weren't supposed to be feeding the ducks! Wooops!




{My artistic picture...I got some tips from lds.org}

We went to a lake that was near our house. We would usually ride our bike there and spend a few minutes. It was fun! I miss being so close to the lovely trail.

I've been trying to be "the cool mom" and let Alyssa play around with different things. We had a shaving cream day, which she didn't really get in to and we had a rice day, which she loved. Me, did I love it, you ask?...mmmm...it's kind of hard when there is rice strewn over the entire house because she doesn't confine it to her buckets and bowls, but it was ok. It kept her pretty entertained for awhile.




The last day or so Alyssa discovered she fit nicely in a cabinet in the kitchen.

 Where's Alyssa?






Peek-a-boo!

No comments: